As one of the founding Principals of TriBridge Partners, and also the director of the retirement plan division; Howie has the responsibility of working with our clients, advisors and staff to manage and grow our client base. He also continues to work with individual clients on their insurance and estate planning needs.
Howie uses his experience to help clients achieve their goals by assisting them with family planning and making diligent financial decisions. His goal is for the client to feel as though they have worked with a true professional that has helped them understand the needs the family or business and have helped them meet their objectives.
Howie enjoys spending time at his vacation home in Cape Cod, spending time with his 3 grandchildren, and golfing whenever possible. He hit a hole-in-one in June!
Professional Affiliations & Education:
- Bachelor in Business Administration, The American University
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Counselor (ChFC)
- Chartered Long Term Care specialist (CLTC)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P)
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)