Jessica is an Account Manager in the Employer Benefits Services division. As an Account Manager she manages the new client implementation and renewal processes from start to finish. She also organizes, creates and implements employee communications and education for employee engagement in a manner that aligns with the overarching strategic plan and Roadmap process.
Prior to joining TriBridge Partners Jessica was employed at KELLY from October 2010 to June 2016, specializing in benefits and ACA compliance. PPACA certified through the National Association of Health Underwriters. Jessica joined the Baltimore Association of Health Underwriters Board of Directors in 2013, held the positions of Professional Development Chair and Chapter President. Received the BAHU 2016 Person of the Year Award. And she continues her work by serving on the Maryland AHU Board of Directors as an at large member at the Symposium Committee since 2014.
Currently she resides in Baltimore City. Outside interests are art, drawing, and painting. In 2013 was nominated for Best Visual Artist by RAW Natural Born Artists Baltimore.
Professional Affiliations & Education:
- Bachelor of Government and Fine Arts, St. Lawrence University
- Masters of Education, St. Lawrence University
- Certified Patient and Protection in Affordable Care Act Professional
- Baltimore Association of Health Underwriters Board of Directors
- Licensed Health and Life Insurance Producer