Paul is a Principal at TriBridge Partners, and is a member of the Retirement Plan Division. Paul’s experience in Financial Services is both carried and diverse. He works with professionals, corporations and associations in structuring benefit plans and wealth management strategies.
He relates to the financial densities and demands on his clients and is especially proficient at helping them to develop strategies and solutions for budget issues, insurance and investment requirements as well as concerns such as debt repayment and saving for retirement. He is well versed in the areas of life, disability income, and long term care insurance as well as retirement planning.
Paul is active in the community and volunteers at the Maryland Women’s Business Center and the Jewish Social Service Agency.
Professional Affiliations & Education:
- Bachelor of Science, Sociology, The George Washington University
- Society of Financial Professionals
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Professionals (NAIFP)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC)
- The Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®)
- The Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)