Sally has been a Long Term Care Insurance Specialist since 1992. She is a highly knowledgeable and nationally recognized consultant, educator, and speaker in long term care insurance planning for individuals, employer- sponsored groups, associations and advisors. At TriBridge Partners, Sally is affiliated with the Individual Solutions Division, focusing on the Long Term Care market. Holding licenses in multiple states including California and Florida, she is also a Licensed Insurance Advisor.
She believes that each client – whether an individual or a business entity – should have informed choices regarding their options for care as well as be educated about policy provisions and insurance carriers. Sally has also educated attorneys, CPA’s and Financial Planners on the importance of being sure their clients have a plan for Long Term Care.
Sally’s level of commitment to her profession is exemplary. She currently serves as the designated reference for long term care insurance matters, for the Joint Legislative Committee of MAHU and NAIFA-MD. She is a past Board member for NAIFA-Baltimore, NAIFA-MD, MAHU and the Baltimore Estate Planning Council.
Sally is married and has two children and four grandchildren. She has been an active member of the Friends School of Baltimore Alumni Association and a past Trustee, as well as a past Trustee of the Presbytery of Baltimore.
Professional Affiliations & Education:
- University of Baltimore, Bachelor of Science, Concentration in Insurance
- LTCP, Long Term Care Professional
- CLTC, Certified in Long Term Care
- CEBS, Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- CLU, Chartered Life Underwriter
- ChFC, Chartered Financial Consultant
- NAIFA, National Association of Insurance and Financial Professionals
- NAIFA-Baltimore Charitable Foundation, Past Trustee and Founding Member
- Hall of Fame Member, NAIFA-Maryland
- NAHU(National Association of Health Underwriters) past legislative council member and Chairperson of LTCI Advisory Group, current Committee Member Emeritus
- Society of Financial Services Professionals-Baltimore Chapter, Past President
- Baltimore Estate Planning Council, Past Executive Board Member
- MIA (Maryland Insurance Administration) LTCI workgroup member