Sandy is the Chief Financial Officer of TriBridge Partners. She is charged with the oversight of the firm’s finance, operations, and administration teams. Sandy works closely with the Chief Executive Office to execute the strategic plan, ensure financial stability, and workforce oversight.
Sandy analyzes financial information and prepares financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, tax liabilities and other financial activities within the organization.
She has over 30 years’ experience in the financial arena. Her goal is that the TriBridge Partners infrastructure is in place to provide our clients with a well-qualified, dedicated staff with the skills, tools and expertise to provide a perfect client service experience. She provides guidance to ensure that this is done a professional and effective delivery.
Sandy is active in the state association of MACPA, and serves on the Business and Industry Committee. She chairs the Finance committee for the Seagrass Plantation HOA. Sandy enjoys traveling, is a beach goer, and an avid Disney fan.
Professional Affiliations & Education:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA®)
- Certificate in Accounting, University of Baltimore
- Bachelor of Science, Towson University
- Masters in Taxation, University of Baltimore
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA),
- Member, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)