Stacy is the Champion of New Client Experiences on the Stakeholder Relations Team at TriBridge. The team’s mission is to bring a consistent, excellent experience to five primary Stakeholders in TriBridge: Our Employees, Our Current Clients, Our Prospective Clients, Our Service Providers, and Our Community.
As a Champion, Stacy works in our local communities to build lasting relationships with service providers and with the current and the future clients of TriBridge Partners. She does this by bringing solutions and ideas of merit to the marketplace through education and awareness.
Stacy wants the client to feel at ease, to feel like she is part of their team, and to make sure that they can trust and rely upon her.
With over eleven years of marketing and sales experience, Stacy has had many accomplishments. The American Advertising Federation of Greater Frederick is the regional professional organization for individuals who work in advertising, marketing and related fields within central and Western Maryland. Stacy received the American Advertising Federation of Greater Frederick 2013 Maven Award-Account Executive of the Year.
Stacy was born and raised in Washington County, MD. When not working at TriBridge, Stacy enjoys singing and spending as much time outdoors as possible with family and friends.
Professional Affiliations & Education:
- Associates in Arts, Hagerstown Community College
- Hagerstown Rotary Club Member
- Hagerstown Rotary Club Board of Directors
- Hagerstown Rotary Club PR & Marketing Chair
- Hagerstown Rotary Club Golf Tournament Committee-Silent Auction Chair
- Hagerstown Washington County Chamber of Commerce Member
- Hagerstown Washington County Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Committee
- Meritus Foundation Annual Golf Tournament Committee
- HEAL (Healthy Eating and Active Lifestyles ) of Washington County Marketing Committee