You know what it takes to build a successful business. It takes a vision, preparedness, skills and desire- not to mention a focused dedication to achieving your goals. If you are like most business owners, you have worked hard and made many sacrifices to grow your business.
- Do I have a plan for my business when I retire?
- Is my business capable of continuing its success in the event of my partner’s untimely death or disability?
- Is my family adequately protected if something were to happen to me?
- Have I done everything I can to attract, retain and reward the key employees that are critical to my business?
No business plan is complete without a financial strategy for the unexpected. Develop a strategy for the unexpected. Be prepared to help protect the continuity of your business in the event that a key employee retires you or your partner become disabled or has an unexpected death.
Products and Services:
- Continuity Planning for Family-Owned and Closely-Held Businesses
- Key Person Indemnification and Benefit Design
- Business Overhead Expense Insurance
- Selective Compensation Design and Funding of Employment Contract Obligations