Our dedicated team of retirement specialists will create a custom service model that aligns with your goals. Between the ever changing regulatory environment, and the retirement savings epidemic, managing a retirement plan can be both overwhelming and time consuming. With our expertise we will not only work to make your life easier, but also provide solutions to the following questions:
Enhancing Participant Outcomes:
- Is your plan set up in a way that is optimizing participant outcomes?
- Are you and your employees saving enough for retirement?
- Are you invested appropriately based on risk tolerance?
- Do you understand the tools and resources provided by your plan provider?
Protecting the plan fiduciaries:
- Are you optimizing your pre-tax benefits?
- Is your plan design set up in a way that is compliant?
- Does the internal administration of the plan lineup with plan provisions?
- Is your plan design helping to retain, reward and recruit employees?
- Do you have an effective and consistent investment due diligence process?
- Do you have a Fiduciary file?
- Do you follow an Investment Policy Statement?
- Are you partnering with a Co-Fiduciary?
- Are you paying fair and reasonable fees?
- Is your plan set up in a way that will help your employees reach retirement?
About our designations:
As a team of specialists, we have earned a number of retirement specific designations. Here is a description of each:
Granted by the Retirement Advisor University in collaboration with UCLA Anderson School of Management Executive Education. The is to empower financial professionals with the qualifications and skill sets necessary for planning of a more secure retirement for plan sponsors and participants.
Created by ASPPA to recognize professionals who are qualified to perform the technical and administrative functions of qualified plan administration.
Designees have the ability to implement a prudent process into their own investment practices as well as being able to assist others in implementing proper policies and procedures. This provides us with the unique ability to be a Co-fiduciary (aka 3(21) fiduciary) to your retirement plan.
Created by Institute of Business and Finance, CFS designation holders learn to excel in advanced topics such as fund analysis and selection, asset allocation, and portfolio construction. In addition, professionals will gain sophisticated investment strategies for risk management, taxes, estate planning and advanced courses on mutual funds, ETF’s, REIT’s, closed-end funds, and similar investments.